Monday, May 6, 2013

Shedding New feathers

Top: Miss Wu (nordstrom.com); Jogger Pants: Zara; Shoes: Zara; Bag: Proenza Schouler 


With the change of seasons comes a change of lifestyle.

Well at least that's the general trend thats been constant within the last 3 years of my life. HELLO! WELCOME BACK! GUTEN TAG! Yes, indeed it has been three years. Between that time, i moved from lonely OC to fabulous SF. I met someone more invested in fashion than I am and i'm living with him in the smallest, most adorable apartment a gay boy could ask for. But in all seriousness, I am back with a handful of surprises and a bucket of ideas. Let's get started shall we? The next few months will be dedicated to growing my blog and transforming it into a projected psyche for my fashion infested thoughts. 

Anyways on to the important stuff, right?

Today's OOTD consists of two of my favorite things: printed tops and pants scrunched into shorts. 

Everyone loves a good fitted sleeveless silk top. If your arms don't vibrate like tiny waves crashing onto the coast, you should show off those fabulous limbs of yours! I'm on the hunt for a summer wardrobe filled with sleeveless tops that i can dress up with a blazer for work or dress down with denim shorts for those hot summer days in Dolores Park. The top i'm wearing is from Miss Wu. It came in two different prints but i decided for the cascading feathers because the other one reminded me too much of Charlie Brown(available at nordstrom.com). BTW if you haven't checked out the Jason Wu's contemporary line, Miss Wu, then you're missing out. Every piece feels as good as they fit and accommodates anyone from size 00 to 14. Anything with Jason Wu's name attached to it, i must have.
If you haven't noticed over the past few years, i'm kind of obsessed with American Asian designers. Wu, Wang, Lim...got to have them all. Irony though because it sure doesn't reflect my taste in men. Perhaps my fashion personality is really a rice queen. hmmmm. 

Anyways, can't wait to pair this top with a pair of cropped, sheer trousers!!! (VINCE SHEER TROUSERS?!) I'll let you know how that works out. 

For the people reading this, I'm glad to have you aboard and hope this post inspires you to post your own OOTD and to take a few minutes out of your busy days to appreciate the important things in life. Like clothes. 

Leave a comment so i can find my other fashion hungry bloggers out there! 

follow me on instagram: DANIEL_AIDAN 

Say hello!: danielaidan710@gmail.com


Remember to start your day with fashion, scrambled with a side of savvy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews