Friday, December 24, 2010

"Take my hand, and together, we will see what it means to be loved"

Ugly Sweater group
"Jolly holly" friends
Pomegranate cranberry cosmopolitans
Silent Night


Hello Lovelies,

Merry Christmas eve! I wish you a happy holiday season and warmest wishes for the New Year. Here are some pictures from my ugly sweater party I had last weekend. There's nothing better than good company and fashion faux pas(s) to start the season right. I also hope you enjoy this little number I diddled with last night. It's my little tribute to the movie "black swan". Its a kind of sendoff to the white swan before her transformation into the black swan. Enjoy!

Danny

pour toi mon amour, jusqu'à ce que le soleil se lève à nouveau

2 comments:

  1. lol...the first picture makes me smile! Awesome! Merry Christmas to you too! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable :D
    marry <3 christmas

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews