Thursday, December 30, 2010

Self-reflection

Sunny California Christmas
season greetings from the Dinh Family

One of my favorite photos of the night. It reminded me of those old, victorian staged family photos that you put up in the den to show off when you have guests over. The feeling was grave, but you can still see the deep mother/ son relationship.

Not an asian christmas without some harmless gambling
Reflecting upon the New Year



Hello Lovelies!

Christmas this year was a fresh reminder to why family is so important in my life. They are the reason why I am able to pursue my dreams and goals and they are a vital vertebrae to my personal sanity. Despite the lack of "family activities" that actually occur, the times that we do get together, they are the most memorable. Without them, I don't think I would be the person I am today.

That led me on to think about the upcoming New Year and what I wanted to change. So I started a list (yes, an actual list) of the top ten resolutions I want to adhere to for the New Year. They were eventually narrowed down into four:

1. COMPLETE the full 90 days for P90X

2. START and ADHERE to a savings fund for my return to San Francisco in the Fall

3. REINVENT my diet into an all organic diet.

4. TREAT my mother and father to an outing at least once a month.


I think they are a good mix of inner and outer personal endeavors that I can look forward to. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and have a fabulous time on New Years/ New Years Eve!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews